The house promotes a home-like, dignified atmosphere that is capable of accommodating 7 to 9 guests. The size is approximately 3,300 square feet. There are 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths.
Desert Awakenings House Description:
- Bed capacity: 7-9 beds. Guest's rooms accommodate one to two guests. Space per bedroom is approximately 300 square feet.
- The house is located on 74045 Mockingbird Trail, Indian Wells, CA 92210. Approximately 3 blocks from Fellowship AA meeting Hall (meetings start at 5:30am and run to 10pm seven days a week), 6 blocks from El Paseo downtown area (Lots of business and job opportunities) and 7 blocks from HWY 111 bus stop routes (for access to other desert cities in the Coachella Valley).
- The house is located in a safe and quite neighborhood with street parking
- There is a kitchen, 2 dining areas, and 4 refrigerators. Each guest has two storage lockers in the garage for dry and can foods plus any other storage needs. Guests supply their own lock
- This location is zoned residential
- There is adequate garage (3 cars), driveway and street parking for guests and visitors
- The building provides adequate space for communal living for 7 to 9 guests (5 bedrooms, 2 dining rooms, 2 living rooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and free laundry facilities with individual storage).
- Recovery Consultant Bill McPhie, for more than 6 years Bill conducted the Family Propgram at ABC Recovery Center and is presently a guest speaker at hazelden Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, CA.